The 11th Annual Gardenview Holiday Bazaar
Saturday, November 18th, 2017 9:00am-3:00pm
Hillcrest Chapel – 1400 Larrabee Avenue, Bellingham
Click For Map
Vendor Registration Form
DUE BY OCTOBER 15, 2017
Details & Information.
Please read carefully BEFORE registering.
- Displays can be set up at church starting at 7:30am and must be available to the public starting at 9:00am. There also will possibly be set up available the evening before. This will be confirmed three (3) weeks before the date of the bazaar. Activities will end at 3:00pm and your area must be closed and put away by 4:00pm.
- Please remember your display area is your responsibility, Hillcrest Chapel or Gardenview Holiday Bazaar organizers will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- You must provide the tables and display pieces for your space. Your approximate area is 8-feet wide by 8-feet deep. You will be provided with two folding chairs. Please bring display set-up (including tables; these are not provided) you would like to use.
- After you unload, please park in the gravel lot across from the venue entrance to give customers a place to park close by. You will asked to move your car if you remain parked in the customer parking.
- The church requires that no tacks, nails or tape be used on their walls or woodwork. Also, you are responsible if you cause damage to chairs, tables, etc. No alcohol or tobacco products are permitted on church property.
- Vendor space is limited so please reserve your table today.
- We average about 500 attendees to the holiday bazaar.
- There will be no refunds after November 1st including cancellation of the event by Gardenview Montessori due to inclement weather.
- Gardenview Montessori does not take any portion of the vendor’s sales. The vendor keeps 100% of the sales.
- We would appreciate a donation for the silent auction or children’s raffle. This is a fundraiser for our school and your participation is greatly welcome.
- Contact Kate Ferry or Kelda Adair with any questions at email@example.com or 360-527-9638
- All vendors are asked for feedback after the event and your opinions are appreciated. This feedback continues to help our bazaar get better and be a successful event for vendors.
- You will receive an email confirmation when you registration has been received and/or when your payment is received.